We are located at:
7395 Greendale Road, Windsor, CO 80550
Take I-25 to the Crossroads Blvd Exit (Exit 259)
Head EAST on Crossroads for a little over a mile
Turn LEFT on Highland Meadows Parkway
Take your first RIGHT on Greendale Road
Coaches, Players and Spectators,
“Welcome” to our 6 Court Volleyball Training Facility located at 7395 Greendale Road, Windsor, CO. (970-667-5005).
We are honored to be your host and hope our guests respect and follow these rules:
1. All outside food and chairs must be restricted to the mezzanine area (no food requiring electricity and no outside outlets). Tables (6-8’) will be provided so please leave yours at home. You may want to bring a table cloth. NO crock pots or their inserts.
2. Food/Sport Drinks are NOT allowed in the gym area. Water only and this includes all score keepers tables.
3. Player bags must be kept in designated team areas on the mezzanine (shelving provided).
4. All ball carts and balls will be provided so please leave your equipment at home.
5. Chairs: We will provide all seating in the gym area so personal chairs will be restricted to the mezzanine area. There will also be areas for standing room only. No spectators will be allowed on the East or West walls.
6. Check out: All teams will be required to check out with the tournament director or site supervisor. We will have recycle bins available to help reduce our trash in the landfill so please use appropriate bins.
7. No Smoking: We respect the Colorado law, and appreciate you not smoking within 50 feet of any entrance.
8. If your pet is traveling with you, please leave in your car.
9. A variety of restaurants, hotels and shopping malls are within 1 mile of facility.
10. Parking: Please park in designated areas only which includes the main parking lot, and the street. Anyone parking in surrounding dirt lots will be towed at owner’s expense or ticketed. No warnings will be given.
Help everyone out by forwarding this information on to your teams.